FightShop.ca will gladly accept exchanges or returns that are in resalable condition within 30 days of the shipment date. To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You may choose to receive a refund or a store credit. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept the return of the following items:
• Fight Socks
• Foot Grips
• Grappling Spats
• Hand Wraps
• Knee Pads
• Mouth Guard
• Protective Cups
• Rash Guards
• Vale Tudo Short
Return and Exchange Procedure
1. To return or exchange an item(s) please send an email to email@example.com and provide us with your name, order number, item you would like to return and the reason for the exchange or return.
2. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and provide you with instructions for shipping the product back to us.
3. Once your item(s) is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange or refund. Refund or store credits will NOT be issued until the item(s) has been received, inspected and deemed resalable.
4. In the case of a refund, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
5. For exchanges, you may place a new order once we have issued you a store credit.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded.
The buyer will be responsible for paying all shipping costs for returning the item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the original shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. If the item qualified for free shipping, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Restocking fees will not be applied to items returned in their original condition. Returned items which are not in the original condition, do not have the packaging or original tags attached will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $20.00. Any items which are dirty, have been worn, washed or are in poor condition will not be accepted for an exchange or refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.